Two positions as Student Assistant (20 hrs/month and 30 hrs/month, respectively) will be available at the Research Training Group “Configurations of Film” starting from December 1st, 2023. The positions are initially limited until March 31st, 2024, with the possibility of extension.
– Assistance in the administration of the Research Training Group
– Support in organizing events
– Literature research
– Maintenance of the website and online services
– Excellent English language skills
– Proficiency in MS Office applications, including Excel
– Experience in web content management
– Reliable and independent work ethic
– Team player
– Desired experience in administrative tasks
– Preferably studying Theater, Film, and Media Studies
Interested candidates are requested to apply by October 20th with a cover letter, CV, and copies of relevant certificates. Please send an email to: Verena Mund, email@example.com.
The Institute for TFM aims to promote diversity among its staff and reduce structural disadvantages in the hiring process. Therefore, no individual will be discriminated against based on their gender, origin, beliefs, sexual orientation, or disability during the selection process.